The Medical Library of the hospital provides relevant information through books, journals, electronic and other resource materials. It also provides physical infrastructure for studying in support of academic, capacity building and research activities in the centre. The service units include cataloguing and classification section, technical services and journal/serial section. The staff consists of 3 Medical Librarians, 3 Library Officers, and 4 supporting staff.
Sections in the Library are:
- Reference Section
- Technical Service Section
- Digital Library Section
- Cataloguing & Classification Section
- Serial Section
- Circulation Section
- Reprographic Section
- Reference and referral services.
- Information retrieval, management, storage and dissemination.
- Book loan services: short and long time depending on the material.
- Photocopy and binding services
- Database/HINARI searches
- Internet services
With sister libraries including Neuropsychiatric Hospital Aro, Ogun State Library, University Of Ibadan Library, UCH Medical Library