The Department of Administration is saddled with the onerous task of ensuring that the administrative machinery of the hospital runs very efficiently to the end of optimal and effective utilization of the human and material resources to actualize the vision and mission of the centre. The department has the largest staff of 156 senior staff and 224 junior staff distributed across several units including
- Establishment unit
- Administration, Information and Records Unit (AIRU)
- Registry Unit
- Planning Research and Statistics Unit (PRS),
- Training/Industrial Relations Unit,
- Pension Unit and
- Legal Unit.
- Appointment, promotion and discipline of personnel.
- Management of human, financial and material resources.
- Maintenance of personnel and hospital records and provision of secretariat services to the centre.