The Department of family Medicine is the flagship of general medical practice in the hospital, and provides holistic and personalized care, including managed care through the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
The staff consists of medical and supportive members offering a range of services stranded over various units including general outpatient clinic, staff clinic, corporate / VIP Clinic and manage care unit (National Health Insurance Scheme).
The medical staff cuts across all cadres of medical practitioners (consultants, resident doctors and medical officers) while the support staff comprises of Pharmacists, Nurses, Admin officers, Medical Record officers, Accountants, Laboratory Scientists, Secretaries, Clerical Officers and hospital attendants.
- Outpatient consultations for general patients, staff of FMCA and corporate bodies, enrollees of the NHIS and very important personalities.
- Coordination of NHIS services in the hospital and hospital annex at Oke-mosan.
- Participation in the running of ARV clinic.
- Collaboration with the Ogun State Government to make use of Olikoye Ransome -Kuti Memorial Hospital as an outstation where comprehensive health care is offered to the community
- Corporate consultation and Coordination of the running of OOA VIP ward.
- Organisation, Coordination and provision of health care need of the corps members at the NYSC camp permanent site in Sagamu.
- Outpatient clinic facilities, General outpatient clinic, Staff and corporate clinic, Managed care unit (National Health Insurance).
- Outpatient clinic of hospital annex (private health insurance)